Ensure effective management of the employer-employee relationships in order to provide fair and consistent treatment to all employees in order to motivate employees and ensure that they remain committed to their jobs and loyal to the company.
|Raise retention rates
|Incentive & Reward schemes|
|Lower recruitment costs
|Lower training costs
|Enhance company reputation
|Developing equal opportunities, policies & practices.
|Designing appraisal schemes & effective performance management systems focused on development.|
|Lower levels of absenteeism
|Effective implementation of absence management policies & procedures.|
|Reduced costs due to sickness
|Analysis of metrics to promote strategies for the reduction of absence due to sickness|
Facilitated conflict resolution by an impartial ACAS trained mediator leading to workable
mutual agreements, hence avoiding expensive litigation.
Policy Development & Review
Ensuring your policies are compliant with current employment law and HR best practice. Drafting new employment policies where required.
Restructures & Redundancy
Taking employers step by step through the restructuring process within prescribed deadlines and in accordance with the law on change management.
- Drawing up the business plan proposal for the restructure.
- Identifying who is in scope.
- Devising selection exercises
- Preparing redundancy estimates.
- Drafting at risk letters and notice letters etc.
- Preparing presentations for opening and closing consultation.
- Providing scripts for 1 – 1 and group meetings with employees.
- Handling union negotiations.
- Drawing up job descriptions and carrying out job evaluations.
- Assisting with implementation of the new structure.
We will conduct professional audits to assess the robustness of the HR systems in place; identify any shortcomings; suggest remedial actions and make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
Conduct professional and efficient TUPE transfers (insourcing, outsourcing, retenders & service provision transfers) within legal parameters.
- Informing and consulting employees and their representatives before and during transfer
- Identifying who is in scope for transfer
- Prepare employee liability information within recognized deadlines
- Prepare measures letter
- Compare and contrast employee terms and conditions of incoming and outgoing employer.
- Arrange induction of new employees.
- Ensure business service agreements take into account liabilities and warranties.
- Sorting out pension provisions.
- Handling any redundancies that arise.
Training in all employee relations processes such as disciplinaries, grievances, capabilities, redundancies, conflict management, diversity training, single central record, safer recruitment, absence management, handling difficult conversations, performance management, GDPR and HR meetings minute taking. Happy to design bespoke courses as requested.
Conducting disciplinary and grievance investigations, including bullying and harassment with submission of outcome report; Attending hearings to present findings. Experienced in other investigations such as parental complaints.
Governor Clerking Services also available on request.
Interested in our services?
Contact us !